Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Chocolate chip cookie bars
Chocolate chip cookie bars. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of approval- and I'm so glad because this dough makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too. We're talking the softest, chewiest, thickest chocolate chip cookies to ever come out of my oven. All Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.
This chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is seriously the best. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie bars are beyond easy to make and full of chocolatey goodness with nice notes of brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. I realize that these chocolate chip bars may not look the most celebratory when it comes to a birthday treat. You can cook Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of ap flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Vanilla.
- You need of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cookie Dessert Recipes for Parties Super Bowl. These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients! This delicious dessert recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! You have to make these delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars.
Chocolate chip cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
They are the perfect combination of creamy cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chip cookie bars are GOLD. Okay so no big deal but you have to drop what you're doing right now and go make these. These bars have the most brown buttery, almost caramely, almost butterscotch-like flavor. They are seriously the best chocolate chip bars I've ever made!