Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Eggless chocolate cake
Eggless chocolate cake. Eggless chocolate cake recipe with video & step by step photos – This simple moist, soft chocolate cake has no butter, no eggs, no milk in it except for the frosting which uses little butter & milk. This eggless chocolate cake was way before I started the blog and for some reason, I did not save the recipe. It had a soy milk ganache for the frosting and it also came out very well.
Chocolate Truffle Cake,Easy Chocolate Cake Recipe, Eggless and without oven,eggless chocolate sponge. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is almost same as my recipe for eggless chocolate cupcakes. Home bakery recipes eggless chocolate cake recipe You can have Eggless chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate cake
- It’s 75 gr of chocolate powder.
- You need 5 g of baking soda.
- Prepare 100 g of raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of whole grain rye flour.
- Prepare 200 g of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- You need 200 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 100 g of vegetable oil (sunflower oil).
- It’s 50 g of Avena (cereal).
eggless cake recipe. a moist and spongy chocolate cake recipe with cream chocolaty frosting. this cake can be easily served during. Smother some chocolate ganache for that extra lusciousness. This Moist Eggless Chocolate Cake recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Eggless chocolate cake recipe is a simple and basic chocolate sponge cake made without oven in a pressure cooker using condensed milk and without eggs.
Eggless chocolate cake instructions
- Melt the dark.chocolate with butter.
- Mix all the dry ingredients good.
- Mix dry ingredients with yoghurt and vegetable oil. Put half of dark chocolate.
- Put in the pan and bake 180 C for 25 minutes.
- Put out from oven and put the melted dark chocolate above the cake. Wait till cold and put in the fridge.. and eaaat..!!.
This is a great recipe of delicious, moist and eggless cake to satisfy your chocolate cravings and sweet tooth. Many vegetarians and vegans often miss out on holiday cakes Here is a wonderfully simple recipe for an Eggless Chocolate Cake submitted by Ekta, one of our viewers. If you need an eggless cake recipe for someone with an allergy (or because you're just out of eggs!) this is a great chocolate version. It's soft, moist, velvety cake brimming with chocolate and finished with shiny, rich chocolate ganache. A cake without eggs that fit for any celebration and sure to.