Recipe: Delicious Easy Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Sauce
Easy Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Sauce.
You can cook Easy Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Sauce
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Gorgonzola cheese.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream.
Easy Gnocchi with Gorgonzola Sauce instructions
- Peel the potatoes and microwave to cook. Mix in the butter and mash while they're still hot..
- Add the bread flour and knead well. Roll up into small balls and press flat with a fork. Cook in boiling water. The gnocchi is done when they float up to the top..
- Put the heavy cream and gorgonzola cheese into a pan. Simmer until the cheese melts completely..
- Mix the gnocchi into the sauce and you're done..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)