Recipe: Appetizing Dave's Zuppa Toscana
Dave's Zuppa Toscana.
You can have Dave's Zuppa Toscana using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dave's Zuppa Toscana
- You need of water.
- Prepare of chicken bouillon.
- You need of large russet potatoes (halved and sliced, skins on).
- Prepare of Italian sausage.
- It’s of large white onion (diced).
- Prepare of bag chopped kale (about 2/3 of the bag, shred and discard stems).
- It’s of heavy cream.
- Prepare of Oscar Meyer bacon bits.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, crushed red pepper (season to taste).
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Dave's Zuppa Toscana instructions
- In large stockpot, add water, seasonings, potatoes and bouillon cubes. Cook on medium heat..
- Dice onions, add to ground sausage and sauté in oil and butter until sausage is browned. Add to stockpot when finished. Heat to boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer covered for 30 min..
- Add heavy cream and bacon, simmer for 10 min..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)