How to Cook Appetizing Banana chocolate chip muffins ????
Banana chocolate chip muffins ????. These banana muffins are so easy! See how we make muffins that are fluffy, moist, and taste amazing. I love adding chocolate chips, but you can I don't know if you can tell from the photos, but I add mini chocolate chips to my banana muffins.
Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. These vegan banana chocolate chip muffins are fluffy, moist, so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect for healthy snacking and great for breakfast too! You can have Banana chocolate chip muffins ???? using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip muffins ????
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of large ripe bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
You'll use the larger number of cups if you include the full amount of all three add-ins: chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips. Almost fat free, healthy banana muffins with chocolate chips for a little indulgence. The greek yogurt adds protein and keeps the muffins moist. Our moist and delicious banana chocolate chip muffins are easy to make and turn out perfect every time.
Banana chocolate chip muffins ???? step by step
- Take two large or three medium-sized ripe bananas. I like using ripened bananas stored in the freezer for a few days. If I don't eat the bananas and they are about to go bad, I always freeze them..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix..
- Add melted butter to your mashed bananas. Also, add all the other ingredients from the other bowl and mix well..
- Once mixed properly, add chocolate chips and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and fill 3/4 of the cups..
- Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 350° F, until turned golden brown..
- Enjoy these perfect and fluffy muffins. ????.
You're going to want to make these scrumptious Can I make your chocolate chip banana bread into muffins? The answer is a resounding YES, and I've provided an updated recipe below that. These Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are great because as long as you have ripe, sweet bananas, this is a fool proof recipe, even for people who rarely bake. And who doesn't love the idea of turning those also bad bananas into something delicious! These chocolate chip banana muffins are so moist and delicious.