Recipe: Appetizing Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Cream the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, stirring just until combined; fold in chocolate and walnuts. The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Use milk chocolate instead of dark for a creamier finish, or white chocolate for a lighter, sweeter alternative. If you're looking for a recipe that's even simpler than this Pret dark chocolate chunk cookie recipe, have a look at our recipe for easy chocolate chip cookies. I recommend coarsely chopping the chocolate so that it's not overly Mix until a cookie dough consistency forms, then fold in the chocolate chunks. You can have Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- You need of unsalted butter.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of egg (substitute meringue powder if you don’t have eggs).
- You need of bite size Dove dark chocolate (cut into quarters).
- It’s of salt.
- You need of flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of vanilla extract (water if you use meringue).
These Chocolate Chunk Cookies have both White and Dark Chocolate in them for a cookies and cream effect. They're quick and easy to make, and no chilling is required! I am insanely particular about the texture and thickness of my cookies, and this right here is my perfect bite of cookie. These chocolate chunk cookies are made using brown butter and chunks of milk chocolate.
Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixer, cream together sugar and room temperature butter.
- Add egg or meringue substitute, then add pinch of salt, dash of baking soda, and flour until combined (add 1 tbsp of water or vanilla).
- Add chocolate chunks and lightly mix.
- Bake for 12 minutes! Enjoy warm..
Browning the butter is an extra step, but so worth it for these decadent chocolate chunk I usually prefer the darkest chocolate available. However, in this recipe, the milk chocolate chunks work great! Tender, puffy, and fudgy with perfectly crisp edges — these chocolate chunk cookies taste better than Toll House and are more reliable. A rich chewy chocolate chunk cookie made with both extra-virgin olive oil and butter. It has perfectly crispy edges and a chewy center with chunks of dark chocolate and sea salt flakes.