Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Brad's cheese bombs
Brad's cheese bombs. Easy and quick recipe for Garlic Cheese Bombs made from scratch. They are soft and flaky. and that gooey cheese inside worth all the effort. See more ideas about cheese bombs, cooking recipes, appetizer recipes.
I'm one of those people who always crave dessert at the end of each meal. These cheese bombs are biscuit dough wrapped around cheddar cheese, then topped with garlic herb butter and parmesan and baked to perfection. You see these Broccoli Cheese Bombs? You can cook Brad's cheese bombs using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's cheese bombs
- You need 1 1/2 lbs of lean burger.
- It’s 3/4 lbs of ground pork.
- Prepare 2 tbs of mccormicks montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tbs of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of steak sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbs of evoo.
- Prepare 1/2 of lg sweet onion. chopped.
- Prepare 2 of lg mushrooms. chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lg jalapeno. seeded, and diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 oz of gargonzola cheese.
- Prepare 1 jar of Ragu® cheese sauce.
I ate THREE of them for lunch. I made these Broccoli Cheese Bombs in a cast iron skillet. As Sold In The Ivy Club. Blue Cheese Bombs are little bites of light and buttery blue cheese heaven.
Brad's cheese bombs instructions
- Add evoo, onion, mushroom, and jalapeno to a lg fry pan. Saute until lightly browned.
- Mix meat, seasonings, sauces, vinegar, sauteed veggies, and egg in a large bowl.
- Mix meat well. Make into 1/2 lb pattys. Mix the two shredded cheeses. Divide and place on patties. Form into a stuffed meatball.
- Place meatballs in a baking pan. Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes..
- Spoon cheese sauce over top off meatballs. Sprinkle any remaining cheese over the top. Bake another 10-15 minutes or until done..
With only three ingredients, they're perfect for a party appetizer or even as a side dish to any meal. Keyword garlic cheese bombs. © SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sapa kat sini masih susah lagi nak jumpa cheesebomb di kawasan mereka? See a recent post on Tumblr from @foodphotosets about cheese-bombs.