Recipe: Tasty Slow Cooker Pork Chops
Slow Cooker Pork Chops.
You can cook Slow Cooker Pork Chops using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- You need 1 medium of onion (optional).
- You need 4 of Pork Chops ( I prefer bone-in ).
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika (I love smoked paprika).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt (I use Cajun seasoning).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Slow Cooker Pork Chops step by step
- *Optional* I usually salt and pepper chops and sear them in a tablespoon or two of oil. This isn't a must – but I do prefer it this way..
- Chop onion – throw in bottom of crock pot. Place pork chops on top..
- In a small bowl add chicken broth and butter. Microwave 1 -2 minutes or until butter is melted. Mix..
- Mix in all your seasonings except for the salt and pepper..
- Pour broth / seasoning mixture over chops..
- Cover and cook on high 3 1/2 to 4 hours – until chops are tender. I usually add some fresh mushrooms during the last hour of cooking. Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving..
- Enjoy : ).
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)