How to Prepare Yummy Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake. So Yummy Dark Chocolate Cake Dark ???? Delicious Chocolate Cake Decorating Recipes By Mr Cakes. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration. Make the perfect cake with help from recipe This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake.
From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. Chocolate cake or chocolate gâteau (from French: gâteau au chocolat) is a cake flavored with melted chocolate, cocoa powder, or both. Chocolate cake is made with chocolate. You can have Chocolate Cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coco powder.
- It’s 100 gm of butter at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare of For Chocolate Ganache.
- Prepare 250 gm of milk/ dark compound chocolate pieces.
- It’s 100 gm of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s As needed of Oreo biscuits for decoration.
It can also include other ingredients. These include fudge, vanilla creme, and other sweeteners. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. Now whenever I have a party everyone is always looking forward to my chocolaty chocolate cake.
Chocolate Cake instructions
- Add butter and Condensed milk in a mixing bowl and whisk then add sugar and whisk till it dissolves. Add cream and whisk again. Sieve and add All-purpose flour in it..
- Add coco powder, Baking powder and soda also. Give it a nice mix to have a lump free cake batter with pouring consistency. Keep a cooker on low flame with salt in it. Keep a stand also inside the cooker. Pre heat the cooker for 10-15 minutes..
- Grease a cake mould with little oil and sprinkle flour over it. Now pour the cake batter into the mould and bake it for 45 minutes on low flame. Take a toothpick/knife test. Now we have to prepare Chocolate Ganache. Melt Chocolate pieces through Double boiler process..
- Now add butter and cream and mix them gently. when looks glazy and little thick.. it's done..
- Now Cut the cake in two halves. Add one layer of ganache and spread it evenly. keep the other half over this and add the second layer of ganache. Spread evenly. And lastly pour all ganache over the cake. Spread evenly all over the cake and it's done..
- Decorate with Oreo biscuits. Keep in the fridge and once cool you can cut it and serve it..
Death by chocolate couldn't be sweeter with these amazingly decadent chocolate cake recipes. These cakes will satisfy even the most diehard choc-o-holic. Love chocolate and rich, gooey chocolate cake? Try one of our ideas for all occasions, including triple chocolate caramel, flourless truffle and decadent fudge cake. If you like simple recipes, or are short of time, why not make a simple chocolate cake?