How to Cook Appetizing Irish Potato Soup
Irish Potato Soup.
You can cook Irish Potato Soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irish Potato Soup
- It’s of soup.
- You need of reserved bacon fat.
- Prepare of minced onion.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of chicken stock.
- It’s of russet potatoes, cleaned and large dice.
- It’s of cooked ham, large cube cuts.
- You need of fresh kale, rough chop.
- You need of fresh corn cut off the cob.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground white pepper.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
Irish Potato Soup step by step
- I suggest to have all your items prepped and ready as this dish gets ready very quickly..
- In a large dutch oven over medium heat, melt bacon fat..
- Sweat onions in fat, this just cooks them until they turn translucent. Add in salt and worcestershire sauce..
- Sprinkle flour over onions and stir and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add stock and whisk until smooth and it comes to a low boil. If mixture is too thick add a small amount of extra stock..
- Add in all the other ingredients. Stir well, lower heat to medium low. Cover and cook 25 minutes..
- Serve with a side salad or hot fresh bread. Enjoy..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)