Recipe: Tasty Sig's Cheese Praline
Sig's Cheese Praline.
You can cook Sig's Cheese Praline using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Cheese Praline
- It’s 100 grams of soft unsalted butter.
- You need 200 grams of Gorgonzola or other ripe blue cheese , room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of finely chopped basil or 3/4 teaspoon dried basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dry white wine or sherry.
- It’s 1 pinch of cayenne or ground black pepper.
- It’s 75 grams of ground almonds or other nuts.
- It’s 75 grams of of almond or nut slices (shaving or fine chopped ).
Sig's Cheese Praline step by step
- Mix your butter together with your cheese, cayenne or black pepper and the basil until smooth, you can use a blender for this..
- Add the wine or sherry , mix in well.
- Put into fridge for about 10 minutes..
- Remove from fridge. Dampen your hands and take a little of the mass and make marble sized little balls ..
- Mix the ground nuts and nut slivers. Roll the little balls in the nuts. Arrange on a plate and chill until needed.
- These can be eaten as a savoury starter, canapé ,spread on crackers, bread or toast.They will also go well as a treat with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots leeks or dark meats ..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)