How to Make Tasty Healthy Chocolate cake
Healthy Chocolate cake. This Healthy Chocolate Cake Recipe with yogurt, maple syrup and whole wheat flour is every dark chocolate lover's dream and is perfect for beginners bakers. Healthier Chocolate Cake tastes like a double chocolate chip banana muffin! Healthy chocolate cake ingredients. bananas: sweetness and fat. greek yogurt: healthier fat compared to oil or butter.
Chocolate cake made without flour, sugar, or dairy. Low carb and gluten-free, of course. Cake made out of a surprise ingredient, one that will make you wrinkle you're nose upon hearing it. You can cook Healthy Chocolate cake using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate cake
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of semolina (rava).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unflavoured oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 500 ml of whipped cream.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
This Chocolate Layer Cake is lightened up with whole grain flour and dairy-free A little healthier, but still so much flavor. A healthy and low fat chocolate cake recipe that tastes so sinful you will never believe it! There is NO oil needed for this chocolate cake! The recipe gets rave reviews every single time I make it… even.
Healthy Chocolate cake step by step
- First we strain the dry ingredients (flour suji baking powder baking soda).
- Second take half cup milk and add vinegar keep it side.
- Next take a bowl add oil milkpowder and butter and nicely smooth bit it.
- Next add dry ingredients in three batches and add milk each batch now put the curdle milk (vinegar milk).
- Mix it add vanilla assence and preheat tha microwave in convection.
- Gress the mould and butter paper Keep the mould and transfer the cake better.
- Once the oven preheat wo took the mould in it in 180 c 40 minutes in convection mode.
- Once the cake cool down we start the icing.
- Take the whipped cream and beat it nicely cream is ready now take chocolate 30second in microwave and mix it again microwave chocolate in 30 second.
- We add 4teaspoon whipped cream in chocolate chocolate ganache is ready.
- Now cut the cake 2parts take the one part in turntable soak the cake with water apply whipped cream then apply chocolate ganche and put it the second part now soak the cake in water apply whipped cream.
- Then add chocolate ganache and spread evenly now decorate in own way the cake is ready.
- We can decorate with sugar bolls flower and you can try it my style.
This luxurious chocolate cake is brimming with health benefits and antioxidants to boost energy This cake is gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free, making it the perfect healthy treat for. I love its rich and fudgy texture, and how it's made lighter by swapping out some of the oil for. These healthy chocolate recipes come together in no time and make perfect, easy dessert! Find healthy, delicious chocolate cake recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Sheet cakes are a potluck dream: the baking pan holds the cake and makes it wonderfully portable.