Recipe: Appetizing Bistro Salad
You can have Bistro Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bistro Salad
- It’s of Candied Walnuts.
- You need 2 cup of walnut halves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Salad.
- Prepare 2 cup of baby lettuce and greens.
- It’s 2 tsp of italian dressing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gorgonzola cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grapes, sliced or halved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of candied walnuts.
Bistro Salad instructions
- Place walnuts in skillet with sugar on medium to high heat..
- Using a wooden spoon, stir while heating until sugar melts and coates the walnuts..
- Remove walnuts from heat and place on aluminum foil to cool..
- Rinse salad greens and toss with vinaigrette dressing..
- Place salad on plate and sprinkle with gorgonzola cheese crumbles..
- Add grapes and 1/2 c of the candied walnuts on top to finish. Leftover walnuts can be saved in an air tight container for next time..
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)