How to Cook Perfect Easy fish pie
Easy fish pie. A simple fish pie recipe that's quick and easy to prepare. Portion into ramekins and freeze for quick toddler meals or cook in a big dish for the perfect family supper. A simple fish pie that's quick to prepare and super tasty too.
Fish expert Mitch Tonks' fish pie recipe has bags of flavour from the smoked haddock, prawns and cod. Fish pie doesn't get much easier than this Easy Fish Pie. Cod and smoked haddock in a simple This has to be the easiest fish pie recipe I know. You can cook Easy fish pie using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy fish pie
- You need 2 of fillets of salmon, boneless and skinless.
- It’s 4 of sweet potatoes.
- You need of Some brocoli.
- You need 1 of small lemon.
- It’s 1 piece of cheese (I used goats cheese but brie, camambert or blue would work just as well).
- Prepare 1 of knob of butter.
- Prepare 1 of slosh of milk.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Pieces of cod and smoked haddock in a simple. Try these fish pie recipes today – we have an easy fish pie for the family, a light and healthy fish pie, an indulgently creamy fish pie and more. Create a delicious fish pie sauce, try a different fish pie. This British fish pie recipe is easy to make and can be economical to cook.
Easy fish pie instructions
- Put the sweet potatoes in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Or you can peel and boil them. Put the salmon in the steamer.
- Wash the brocoli anf add to the pan with the lemon sliced in 2.
- Cover and steam for 10 minutes.
- Put the salmon and brocoli in an oven dish.
- Break up the cheese and add to the dish.
- When the sweet potatoes are soft peel them. Don't turn the oven off!!.
- Put some.butter in a large bowl, add the sweet potatoes and a slosh of milk and mash with a fork.
- Add the mash to the oven dish and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Switch to the grill for 5 more minutes.
It calls for pieces of a variety of fish; use fresh, seasonal fish whenever possible, but frozen is fine as long as you defrost it. How to make a fish pie for the whole family from scratch with minimal fuss. This fish pie is perfect food for kids, can be frozen for a later date and can be adapted to dietary. If you're after an easy fish pie recipe, you can't really go wrong with our gorgeous version. This easy fish pie is a great-value filling family meal and tastes delicious too.