How to Prepare Delicious Freezable Egg Sandwich
Freezable Egg Sandwich. You may be skeptical of how these sandwiches reheat, and I understand that. Admittedly, they aren't as good as if you'd made everything fresh that morning, but for a. Here's a great way to beat the morning rush – make and freeze sandwiches (RECIPE BELOW) in batches, so you can simply grab when you need one and go.
Searching for the best freezable sandwich recipes? Make these sandwiches ahead of time and freeze them, well wrapped and labeled so you know what you have, then just pick one out of your. Egg salad tucked between slices of white bread, Japanese egg sandwich (Tamago Sando) is a Some claim it's the best egg sandwich they ever tasted. You can have Freezable Egg Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Freezable Egg Sandwich
- Prepare 6 slice of White bread (from an 8-slice loaf).
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
Sandwiches are not a new thing in the. Press the sandwich on, buttered-side down. Press until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has started to melt. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community.
Freezable Egg Sandwich step by step
- Crack the eggs into bowl and mix together with the milk, salt, and pepper. Make sure to break up the egg whites well..
- Heat up a frying pan over medium heat and add the butter..
- When the butter has melted, pour in the entire egg mixture..
- Scramble the eggs by mixing with circular motions as it cooks. When the eggs stiffen, quickly turn off the heat. Divide the eggs into three equal portions..
- Prepare two slices of bread..
- Spread margarine on one slice of bread, mayonnaise on the other. Use a spoon or knife to spread it evenly..
- On the slice of bread with the margarine, top with one portion of the eggs..
- Top the eggs with ketchup. I think it tastes great with a lot of ketchup!.
- Cover the sandwich with the mayonnaise slice of bread..
- Repeat this process two more times with the remaining 4 slices of bread. Stack the three sandwiches up like in the picture..
- Put something on top of the stacked sandwiches to press them down. This time, I used a plate on top of a paper towel..
- After about 5 minutes of pressing, cut the stack in half..
- It'll look like this on the inside..
- If you plan to freeze it, wrap with plastic wrap..
- To use a frozen sandwich, heat in the microwave a bit, then toast in a pre-heated oven until lightly browned..
- You can also let it defrost on its own. During the hot summer, if you take it out of the freezer in the morning and bring it in your lunch box, it will be conveniently ready to eat by lunchtime..
Sign in or create a My Good Food account to upload your own recipe creations. An egg sandwich is a sandwich with some kind of cooked egg filling. Fried eggs, scrambled eggs, sliced boiled eggs and egg salad (a mix of chopped cooked egg and mayonnaise) are popular options. In the fourth case, it may be called an egg salad sandwich. Make this egg sandwich up to a month ahead for speedy grab-and-go breakfast recipe.