Recipe: Appetizing Sig's Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Spinach
Sig's Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Spinach.
You can have Sig's Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Spinach using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Spinach
- Prepare 500 grams of Tagliatelle.
- It’s 1 can of of button mushrooms and one can of other mushrooms of your liking.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter for heating the mushrooms through.
- You need 1 pinch of Mediterranean dried mixed herbs.
- It’s 1 small of pinch each of paprika powder (and cumin optional).
- You need 6 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of philladelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 60 grams of Gorgonzola or more if you like stronger flavour.
- Prepare 2 of good handful of finely chopped fresh spinach.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt for pasta ( optional).
Sig's Tagliatelle with Mushrooms and Spinach step by step
- Boil your pasta to your liking and as instructed on packaging. Normally about 10-12 minutes.
- In the meantime make the sauce. Drain the mushrooms and heat thoroughly through in the butter, do not fry. Add the Mediterranean herbs and the paprika. Add the cumin if using..
- Add the cream cheese, canned milk and Gorgonzola.
- Chop the spinach and add to sauce ..
- When the pasta is cooked drain it thoroughly add the sauce and gently mix. Eat either on its own or as a side with marinaded tofu, lamb chops or chicken filet strips…
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)