Recipe: Perfect Rusk-style Bread Crusts
Rusk-style Bread Crusts.
You can have Rusk-style Bread Crusts using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rusk-style Bread Crusts
- Prepare 1 loaf of Bread crusts (from a 5-slice loaf of sandwich bread).
- It’s 30 grams of or more Salted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of or more Granulated sugar.
Rusk-style Bread Crusts instructions
- Slice off the bread crusts. You should get 20 pieces. Place a layer of aluminium foil in the toaster oven, then arrange the crusts on top..
- Top with pats of butter, then sprinkle with granulated sugar..
- Toast in the toaster oven until crisp. Bake for longer than regular toast..
- You can make these even fancier by sprinkling on cocoa powder or cinnamon. The photo shows my favorite brand of butter..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)