Recipe: Yummy Ice Cream Tart With Grown-up Persimmon Flavor
Ice Cream Tart With Grown-up Persimmon Flavor.
You can have Ice Cream Tart With Grown-up Persimmon Flavor using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ice Cream Tart With Grown-up Persimmon Flavor
- Prepare 1 of the recipe will make enough for the tarts + 4-5 cookies Coffee tart crust.
- You need 1 of Chocolate (dark).
- It’s 1 of Persimmon puree.
- It’s of For the rum raisin ice cream:.
- You need 1 of Store-bought vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare 1 of Rum soaked raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rum.
Ice Cream Tart With Grown-up Persimmon Flavor instructions
- Bake the small tarts very well so that they are quite hard. Let them cool completely, and then remove from the molds..
- Dissolve the chocolate in a small bowl suspended over a hot water bath, spread it thinly in the tarts from Step 1. Refrigerate the tarts for a while to let the chocolate completely harden..
- Mix the rum and raisins together into the vanilla ice cream to make the rum raisin ice cream. This is what I used this time, but you can of course use home-made ice cream instead..
- Pour the Step 3 ice cream into the Step 2 tarts, and level out the surface. Make sure to let the ice cream thoroughly harden in the freezer this time..
- Finally, spread the persimmon puree onto the surface and place once again into the freezer to harden. The tarts are done..
- The rum raisin ice cream and persimmon really go well together. I think the bitterness of the chocolate and coffee tart crust work together to give it an even more grown-up taste..
- Here is my recipe for rum soaked raisins: "Fruity Rum Raisins". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145613-my-own-fruity-rum-soaked-raisins.
- I also recommend checking out "Ice Cream Tart Number 2 Chocolate Pistachio". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145621-chocolate-pistachio-ice-cream-tart.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)