Recipe: Delicious Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables
Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables. Discover New Recipes & Flavors with Savory Spice®, Live Life Full. Traditional soy sauce fried rice uses animal fat (lard or chicken fat) Carefully taste the rice. Season lightly with sea salt if needed.
It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables is something which I've loved my entire life. Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables. You can cook Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables
- You need 4 cups of rice.
- You need 2 of shiitake mushroom(dry).
- It’s 1 tsp of Hijiki(dry).
- You need 1/2 of konjac.
- You need 1/2 of burdock root.
- It’s 1/2 of aburaage (fried tofu).
- You need 2 cm of carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 of bamboo shoot.
- You need 120 g of chicken thigh.
- It’s of ☆4 TBSP soy sauce.
- Prepare of ☆4 TBSP sake.
- You need of ☆4 TBSP mirin.
- You need of ☆2TBSP sugar.
- Prepare of ☆1 TBSP powdered konbu dashi.
Cooking rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken, and other savory vegetables and bamboo shoots. (Takikomi Gohan in Japanese). Hainanese Chicken Rice is a classic dish, beloved by people all over Asia. To make Asian rice, bring jasmine rice and chicken stock to a boil in a large sauce pan or skillet. Drizzle soy sauce and sesame oil over the rice, then toss to coat.
Rice seasoned with soy sauce and boiled with chicken and savory vegetables step by step
- Rinse rice and soak in the water..
- Soak shiitake in water until it’s soft, 15 minutes. After soften, slice them thinly. Keep the soaked water..
- Soak hijiki in a small bowl until it’s soft, 15 minutes. Keep the soaked water..
- Boil water in a small pot, put konjac to remove the smell. After boil, cut them into small pieces..
- In a small bowl, put 1 tsp vinegar and 3 cups water. Shave burdock into the water with vinegar to avoid discoloration. Discard the water immediately after you finish shaving them all and replace with fresh water and rinse..
- Cut carrot, bamboo shoot, aburaage..
- Cut chicken into small bite size. In a large pan, drizzle large portion of oil and sauté chicken until it changes the color..
- Add all the other vegetables into the pan and sauté for 3 minutes. Add all the ingredients of ☆ and cook for 3 minutes..
- Strain the soup. Add reserved shiitake water and hijiki water into the soup..
- In a rice cooker, put rice and the soup. Add water to make it to the 4 cup line..
- Then add the cooked vegetables and chicken. Do not stir rice and vegetables here. Start the rice cooker????.
If you don't have sesame oil, peanut oil or other vegetable oils will do. Followed directions but added suggestions of other reviewers: more of each of these–ginger minced garlic and low sodium soy sauce. Now, add the rice about a cup at a time, adding some soy sauce a little at a time as well. Make sure to break up any clumps of rice so that it gets fully mixed in with the veggies, eggs, and soy sauce. Mix everything together until all the ingredients are well combined and the rice has a nice brown color.