How to Cook Yummy Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap)
Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap). This recipe has been modified, on the original recipe eggs and vegies are not in use. Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry – this is my spicy chicken stir-fry recipe, or ayam paprik, a very popular We would always order our favorite ayam paprik—a mouthwatering spicy chicken stir-fry, tom yum Add the sweet soy sauce and fish sauce, stir to blend well. (If you want your chicken to be a little saucy. Sweet soy sauce or kecap manis is probably the most commonly used and well-liked Indonesian food condiment.
Sweet Soy Sauce For Korean Fried Chicken Serious Eats. Ayam Kecap Pedas – Chicken in Spicy Sweet Soy Sauce Daily Cooking Quest. Ayam kecap pedas is an Indonesian take on Chinese chicken in ginger and soy sauce. You can have Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap)
- You need 250 gr of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (to marinate the chicken).
- Prepare 3 of long red chilies.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cm of ginger.
- It’s 200 ml of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Cooking oil to deep fry.
In this Indonesian version, the sauce is made with Season with sweet soy sauce, salt, and sugar. Pour water into the pan and bring to a boil. It is fresher and for me, it is a work-week meal crisis solver. In Malaysia, we would call it ayam masak kicap, which means chicken cooked in soy sauce.
Chicken Stir Fry with Sweet Soy Sauce (Ayam Kecap) instructions
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice and salt, let stand for 5 mins..
- Deep fry the chicken half cooked, cut the chicken into smaller pieces, put aside..
- Chop red onion, garlics, chilies, spring onions. Slice brown onion and ginger..
- Pre-heat cooking oil in a pan, cook onion and garlic until the aroma comes out, add brown onion, red chilies, and ginger, stir properly..
- Add salt, sugar, pepper, and sweet soy sauce, mix well..
- Add water and spring onion, stir until it boils, add chicken, stir well with medium heat u til caramelized..
- Enjoy with rice or bread..
Broil the chicken for five minutes on each side. Fry the garlic and chilies in the oil for one minute in a large frying pan. Add the tamarind liquid, water, sugar, sweet soy sauce and ginger, and cook over low heat for about five minutes, or until the sauce. The Thai stir fry sauce I use in this Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry is like the Thai equivalent of Charlie, my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce. If you haven't discovered Charlie yet, pop over because honestly, especially if you are pressed for time, he will be life changing.