How to Make Tasty Ishtu (Potato Stew)
Ishtu (Potato Stew).
You can cook Ishtu (Potato Stew) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ishtu (Potato Stew)
- It’s 2 of Potatoes Boiled and Peeled).
- Prepare 2 of Onions sliced.
- It’s 3 of Green chillies.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Gingelly Oil.
- It’s As needed of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 piece of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 pieces of Cardamom.
- It’s 2 of Cloves.
- It’s To taste of Ginger sliced.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s As needed of Fresh thick Coconut Milk.
Ishtu (Potato Stew) step by step
- Take all the ingredients and boil the potatoes softly..
- Now temper all the ingredients and saute the sliced onions with salt till it changes the colour.
- Once everything sauteed well add the boiled potatoes and give a nice mix..
- Final step is add the fresh thick Coconut milk and cook it for few mins and switch off the stove..
- Now the Ishtu is ready to eat with chapati and raita.
- It goes very well with chapatis,dosas, idlis, steamed rice and any Pulao.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)