Recipe: Perfect Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken
Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken. Especially if it's this juicy pile of shredded chicken coated with a sticky Asian sauce! Make this Shredded Sweet Soy Sauce Chicken Breast in your slow. Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken Breast popsugar.com.
You'll find it near the poached chickens, roast ducks, and roast pork. All have their merits, but a Soy Sauce Chicken done right is tough to beat. Soy sauce chicken is a traditional Cantonese cuisine dish made of chicken cooked with soy sauce. You can have Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken
- You need 3 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thigh.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ginger powder.
- It’s 2 of scallions, cut into 3-inch pieces and smashed flat.
- It’s 2 of whole star anise.
- It’s 180 ml of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 180 ml of shaoxing wine.
- Prepare 150 ml of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 5 cups of water.
It is considered as a siu mei dish in Hong Kong. Another Cantonese dish, white cut chicken, often served with soy sauce dip, is more savoured for the taste of the meat. Slow cooked shredded chicken in a jam and soy sauce glaze. Perfect served over hot cooked rice!
Shredded Soy Sauce Chicken instructions
- Mix all the ingredients but chicken in a slow cooker. Stir it..
- Put the chicken inside. Cook on low heat for 6 hours..
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and set it on cutting board. Shred the meat with two forks and then toss it back in the sauce. Drain it before serving with the bun..
- You can freeze the remaing sauce/cooking liquid for use again later (though you may have to re-season the sauce)..
Place the chicken breasts in a lightly greased slow cooker. Reviews for: Photos of Soy Sauce Chicken. My recipe for shredded chicken sauce gravy with assorted vegetables is what you'll try and get stuck to Cooking Steps For Shredded Chicken sauce gravy. Add the washed shredded chicken Then, I like adding' soy sauct just to give it a twinge. Nice job here and keep it up.