How to Prepare Appetizing Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup
Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup. When you're feeling cold, sick, tired, or just need some comfort food, congee is the way to go. This dish is made by boiling rice in a large amount of water (or broth) over low heat until the rice breaks down and becomes mushy. Chicken & Rice Cobbler – chicken and rice baked with a quick homemade biscuit crust.
Can substitute leftover holiday turkey for the chicken! This chicken and rice soup is a great use for leftover steamed rice. G wanted something more light and bland so I skipped the extra trimmings I would have otherwise added to the soup. You can cook Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast,cubed.
- Prepare 10 clove of garlic or less.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onion.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black soy sauce,or sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of oil to fry garlic.
- Prepare 2 of bowls of rice congee.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper to taste.
Feel free to turn yours into a hearty meal with the delicious topping suggestions below. In China rice porridge is called congee or. ginger, soy sauce and green onions. It can be soup-like or similar to a soft risotto.. my grandmother made me plain, thick rice-and-water okayu to . This is the part that's entirely customisable.
Chicken soy sauce with rice congee or plain rice soup instructions
- Boil cooked rice (half cup of cooked rice and 1 and a half cup of water) with little salt on low heat until soft,or check in my rice congee recipe use rice cooker https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363382-kanyas-rice-congee.
- Fry minced garlic until light gold on the pan,remember the colour will be darker when you transfer to the plate,so stop fry while you see light gold :),chop spring onion,set aside.
- With the same old pan,left some of garlic,fry chicken until no longer pink,seasoning,add sesame seeds,stir until juice from chicken and sauce get dry,sauce coat chicken pieces,transfer to serving plate.
- To serve : hot rice congee,soy chicken both top with fry garlic and spring onion :).
I've just used choy sum and fish, both of which are low effort to prep plus super-quick to chop. Plus green onion to add a touch of freshness at the end. See below for an extensive list of alternatives. There are two main versions of bobar, plain congee, and chicken congee, rice soup. The chicken rice soup, Bobor Sach Mon.