How to Make Appetizing Potato stew
Potato stew. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us.
This creamy stew is a thick mixture of potatoes and other vegetables that's sure to warm you on the chilliest of winter days. This healthy vegan lentil and potato stew is full of comfort food goodness and seasonal ingredients, like carrots, greens, and wintery herbs. This lightened up stew is great for cold weather, quick & easy. You can have Potato stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato stew
- Prepare of Irish potatoes.
- Prepare of Beef.
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare of Green pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Onions.
- It’s of Curry.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of African nutmeg powder.
- Prepare of Ginger powder.
- It’s of Maggi.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Water.
I recently tested Sweet Potato Stew in the Instant Pot® and it worked well! The sweet potatoes did end up a bit mushier than when cooked in the slow cooker, but flavors were delicious. Potato stew recipe with step by step photos. This is a Kerala style potato stew made with coconut I prepare potato stew to go with appam or ghee rice.
Potato stew step by step
- Wash beef and season,then cook until tender.
- Wash,peel and cut your potatoes,carrot,green pepper into desired shape and set aside.
- Grind red bell pepper,onions and garlic into paste.
- Heat oil and fry the beef,then add the paste and fry until it becomes a bit dry.Then add water and season and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and cook the stew until the potatoes become soft,then add the chopped vegetables and simmer for 3 minutes..
- Turn off heat and serve.
The recipe is similar to the Veg stew i had. Potato stew is rather common in Kenya. Probablly because you can throw in various ingredients and having them cook all at once. Unfortunately for most, this meal falls short of. This stewed beef recipe is prepared with the most delicious, most aromatic tomato sauce and seasoned with fresh dill.