Recipe: Perfect soy sauce chicken
soy sauce chicken. Soy sauce chicken is a traditional Cantonese cuisine dish made of chicken cooked with soy sauce. It is considered as a siu mei dish in Hong Kong. Another Cantonese dish, white cut chicken, often served with soy sauce dip, is more savoured for the taste of the meat.
Soy Sauce Chicken or "See Yao Gai" is a quintessential Cantonese favorite, found hanging All have their merits, but a Soy Sauce Chicken done right is tough to beat. It's Judy's favorite food to pick up. Soy sauce chicken (See Yao Gai/Si Yau Kai / 豉油鸡) is a famous Cantonese cuisine that is easy to prepare. You can cook soy sauce chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of soy sauce chicken
- It’s 2 lb of chicken party wings.
- You need 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of bkack pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of hot cooked rice.
The flavor is exceptional, achieving by using the top quality premium soy sauce and poach. Soy sauce chicken is a clone of a Chinese dish which developed in Hong Kong. Soy Sauce Chicken NoodleShare Food. old ginger, spring onion, sugar, salt, Chinese rose wine, sesame oil and. Soy sauce chicken (豉油鸡) is really not so hard to make, and you don't have to use a whole chicken.
soy sauce chicken instructions
- preheat oven to 350 and prepare a 13×9 pan with foil and spray foil with non stick spray.
- in a small bowl mix soy sauce, pepper, garlic and sesame oil..
- place chicken in pan and pour sauce over it. let chicken sit for 15 mins. the soy sauce will turn the chicken brown slightly..
- pop in the oven and bake it for 20 mins. after 20 mins start to turn the chicken every 10 minutes basting with the sauce. check chicken for fineness after 30 minutes..
- chicken should be done after 40 mins. take out oven and give it one last basting. serve over hot cooked rice with any remaining sauce left on bottom of the pan..
I didn't because I didn't have a pot big enough to contain a whole chicken, plus, I must confess that I. This homemade soy sauce chicken has silky tender meat with a deep savory flavor. Cold sliced soy sauce chicken is definitely a Chinese dim sum classic. Along with crispy duck, char siu BBQ pork. Traditionally, soy sauce chicken is made by placing soy sauce, cooking wine, ginger and rock sugar into a large pot of brine.