Recipe: Appetizing Simple Sweet Potato Stew
Simple Sweet Potato Stew.
You can cook Simple Sweet Potato Stew using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Sweet Potato Stew
- Prepare 2 medium of Sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 4 1/2 of Wiener sausage.
- You need 1 of Onion (minced).
- It’s 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Water.
- You need 1 of Consommé soup stock cube.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆White flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of each Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
Simple Sweet Potato Stew instructions
- Cream the ingredients marked with ☆ until smooth to make beurre manié..
- Thoroughly wash the sweet potatoes, cut them into large chunks and soak in water for 5 minutes. Slice the wieners diagonally..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pressure cooker and stir-fry the ingredients in the following order: onions, then wieners, then the sweet potato..
- When the onions become translucent, add some water (enough to barely cover the ingredients; they should be slightly above the water level.).
- Once the water has boiled, remove any scum and add the consomme soup stock cube. Cook in the pressure cooker for 5-7 minutes, then turn off the heat and let it sit..
- Once the pressure has completely released, open the lid and add the milk. Boil everything together gently over low heat..
- Reduce the heat to low and melt in the beurre manié. Continue simmering until the mixture thickens whilst constantly stirring..
- Adjust with salt and pepper to taste, transfer to individual bowls, and garnish with parsley to finish..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)