Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Homemade toscana soup
Homemade toscana soup. This Homemade Zuppa Toscana soup is one of the few ways I can get my family to eat kale. I don't even have to plead with them by saying, "But it's a superfood!" They just eat it up. This soup is sure to warm your bones on a chilly night and won't leave you hungry.
The soup has ground pork, potatoes, and kale which comes together with Related Posts. Homemade Canning – Canning Soup For. The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! You can have Homemade toscana soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade toscana soup
- You need of onion.
- You need of hillfarm smoked sausage or your favorite type..
- You need of to 5 carrots.
- It’s of of celery.
- You need of potatoes peel on.
- It’s of about 4 cups Bite size kale.
- You need of salt.
- You need of tea spoon of pepper.
- It’s of fresh or dried parsley, basil, and dill.
- Prepare of pieaces of garlic. shredded.
- It’s of to 2 cans of cream of celery or chicken.
- Prepare of of cream cheese or two table spoons of cream cheese.
Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale! Zuppa Toscana Soup is a warm bowl of comfort filled with tender potatoes, bacon, spicy sausage heavy cream. kale. How to Make Homemade Zuppa Toscana Soup. Zuppa Toscana Soup (Olive Garden Copycat) – Cooking Classy.
Homemade toscana soup step by step
- Your sausage usually it's made with spicy pork sausage. Or pork hotlinks. But my husband is not aloud to have spicy food. So we are using regular smoked pork sausage. I got a pan out laid my sausage out and every two finger length I cut it not all the way through but half cut . Put it inside the oven for 20 minutes at 375°. While that's cooking I am getting my other ingredients ready . Wash potatoes, peel my onion and garlic. Wash my kale and cut it into bite size. Peel my carrots. Get everything I'm going to use out and ready..
- Get your sausage out cut it into slices or tiny bits . Put it inside the pot cut and add half of your onion and shred your garlic and add inside the pot. Let it simmer and cook. When you think your sausage is done. Add 4 cups of water and your 2 cans of cream celery or cream of chicken soup. And 2 table spoons of cream cheese.
- Add your carrots, your other half of onion, celery and kale, slice your potatoes into slices with peel on and as thin as you can and add to pot, if your using fresh dill, parsley, and fresh basil cut it and add it now. Save some of the dill for whenever soup is cooked. If your using dried add it at the very end..
- Add more water if needed.i added about 4 to 8 more cups of water. Add salt pepper to taste And cook for a good 30 min. If potatoes and carrots are cooked than its done..
Zuppa Toscana Soup – This is packed with slices of tender potatoes, flavorful Italian sausage, salty bacon, fresh kale. Sausage and Lentil Soup, Turkey Noodle Soup, Lasagna Soup…I love them all alongside a slice of And let me tell ya, homemade Zuppa Toscana soup is unbelievably good and tastes pretty much. Diethood » Recipes » Soups » Gnocchi Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe. If you like Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana, you're going to LOVE this amazing homemade version even more! Skinny Zuppa Toscana Soup is made lighter by substituting pork sausage with turkey sausage If you are looking for the perfect soup to make, this Skinny Zuppa Toscana Soup will warm you right up.