Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Nikujaga Meat and Potato Stew
Nikujaga Meat and Potato Stew.
You can have Nikujaga Meat and Potato Stew using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nikujaga Meat and Potato Stew
- It’s 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork (or beef).
- You need 4 large of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1 small of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of half a pack Green beans or snow peas.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
Nikujaga Meat and Potato Stew instructions
- Cut the meat, carrots, and green beans into easy-to-eat pieces. Cut the onion into chunks..
- Cut the potato into large chunks and soak in water. If you have the time, smooth out the surfaces of the potatoes so that they look nicer..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the meat. Once the meat has cooked, add the onion and lightly fry. Then add the flavoring ingredients..
- Add the potatoes and carrot and mix it all together. Add 150 ml of water, cover with a lid, and let it simmer on medium heat for 15-20 minutes (stir it around a few times while cooking)..
- Add the green beans just before you turn off the heat..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)