Recipe: Tasty Potato stew
Potato stew. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us.
This creamy stew is a thick mixture of potatoes and other vegetables that's sure to warm you on the chilliest of winter days. This healthy vegan lentil and potato stew is full of comfort food goodness and seasonal ingredients, like carrots, greens, and wintery herbs. This lightened up stew is great for cold weather, quick & easy. You can cook Potato stew using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato stew
- It’s 8 of mediumsized Irish potatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- It’s 1/3 tbs of royco.
- It’s 1/3 tbs of curry powder.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tbs of tomato paste.
I recently tested Sweet Potato Stew in the Instant Pot® and it worked well! The sweet potatoes did end up a bit mushier than when cooked in the slow cooker, but flavors were delicious. Potato stew recipe with step by step photos. This is a Kerala style potato stew made with coconut I prepare potato stew to go with appam or ghee rice.
Potato stew step by step
- Place onions in a sufuria and add cooking oil.
- When they turn brown add tomatoes..
- When they become soft add the potatoes and stir. Add tomato paste as you stir..
- Add royco and curry powder add 1 cup water and salt then cover.
- When they are cooked turn off heat and serve..
The recipe is similar to the Veg stew i had. Potato stew is rather common in Kenya. Probablly because you can throw in various ingredients and having them cook all at once. Unfortunately for most, this meal falls short of. This stewed beef recipe is prepared with the most delicious, most aromatic tomato sauce and seasoned with fresh dill.