Recipe: Yummy Polenta Pizza Bites
Polenta Pizza Bites. These polenta pizza bites are easy to make, and are reminiscent of "Bagel Bites." All you need is a tube of polenta, tomato sauce or pizza sauce. These polenta mini-pizzas are a treat that I feel great about giving them. Brush the polenta with the olive oil on both sides and place the disks on a broiler pan covered with foil.
If you're not a meat eater, feel free to toss the pepperoni out of the equation and add. We love this awesome recipe from Vegan.com! These vegan polenta pizza bites are a perfect cheap and fun any-time snack. You can have Polenta Pizza Bites using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Polenta Pizza Bites
- You need of Rolls (16 oz each) of polenta. Sliced 1/4" thick..
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of pasta or pizza sauce(I used a SUPER chunky marinara).
- It’s of mozzarella cheese,shredded.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
Polenta Pizza Bites are the perfect gluten and yeast free game day appetizer! Made as quick as if from frozen, but When Mr. Hungry asked for bagel bites for his game day feast, I immediately knew what. This cheesy polenta pizza is how I win on all fronts.
Polenta Pizza Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In batches sautee polenta rounds until golden brown on each side. Set them aside on cookie sheet lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray..
- Place 2 teaspoon or so of pasta/pizza sauce on each polenta slice. Sprinkle each slice with mozzarella cheese and then a small pinch of Italian seasoning. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted..
While this is a bit of a debated issue in the world of pizza, trust me here — this pizza is definitely more of a knife-and-fork situation. Polenta Pizza Bites will disappear as quick as it took you to make them! Give these nondairy Polenta Pizza Bites a try! I made Polenta Pizza Last night and it was outstanding. As soon as I saw the recipe I HAD to have it.