How to Prepare Perfect Rice with potato stew
Rice with potato stew. In a cooking pot, fry the onions until brown in oil. Put in the potatoes and cook for a few minutes. Next, put the tomatoes, garlic, salt, black pepper and Zucchini.
Stir in remaining broth until desired consistency. The rice stew wasn't bad at all. I thought that it tasted better the second day. You can cook Rice with potato stew using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice with potato stew
- You need 1 of capsicum.
- You need 5 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion 1 cup of peas.
- You need 3 of tomatoes 2 baby Carrots'.
- You need of Salt Black pepper Cooking oil.
I would suggest adding the spinach only after simmering. I would suggest cooking the rice until it tenders before adding the potatoes as everybody thought the rice was still hard while the potatoes were too soft. Add potatoes, tomato sauce, celery, garlic,. Serve hot with rice or crusty French bread. (Tip:. at the end.) .
Rice with potato stew instructions
- Chop your veggies.
- Boil your peas first,don't let them cook too much though,since we still going to fry them with the potatoes later…..
- Add oil to your sufuria,together with the onions, carrots, capsicum..you can add your spices at this point too,(if you like though) and let it Cook for like 4minutes then add your potatoes.
- Stir a lot,potatoes have a tendency of getting burnt.then add your tomatoes and let it simmer while checking on it constantly.
- Add like half a cup of water and let it boil…then your ready to serve…..
- Voila!!you can have this with a side if rice,chapatis or bread.
In a large saucepan or. with mashed sweet potatoes or hot cooked rice. Sprinkle any or all of the above on top of the stew. Coconut-Curry Cod Stew with Sweet Potato & Rice. This hearty coconut curry is warm and comforting, thanks to tender sweet potatoes and a hint of spice. This easy curry recipe can be on the table in less than an hour.