Recipe: Tasty White,irish potato,stew and spinach
White,irish potato,stew and spinach. Irish White is a variety of potato that was traditionally grown in County Donegal and Antrim. The tubers are long, irregular and white skinned with very deep eyes, similar to an 'Irish Lumper' in appearance. This rustic Greek spinach and potato stew is a must-try.
Traditionally it was a white stew of lamb, potatoes and very little else. This is our take on it. Use the best ingredients you can find – it will be worth it. You can have White,irish potato,stew and spinach using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White,irish potato,stew and spinach
- It’s 12 of medium size fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 of medium size tatashe.
- Prepare 2 of medium size onion bulb.
- Prepare 2 of fresh hot pepper.
- It’s of Ginger and garlic(use as desired).
- It’s 5 cubes of maggi.
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo of beef.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil (use as desired).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 bunch of spinach.
- It’s 5 of medium size balls of irish potatoes.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
Put the spinach in a large colander in the sink and pour the sweet potatoes and their cooking water over it to drain the potatoes and wilt the spinach Check the chicken is cooked by cutting into one of the thighs and making sure it's white throughout with no signs of pink. The peas and potatoes might have been a bit softer, but we all had good teeth, so that did not matter much: and as for the gravy, it was a poem—a little too rich, perhaps, for a weak stomach, but nutritious. Правда, картофель и горох могли бы быть помягче, но у всех у нас были хорошие зубы, так что. Irish Beef Stew with Mashed Potatoes. Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip Freezer Friendly.
White,irish potato,stew and spinach instructions
- Wash your meat, season with maggi and salt, set aside..
- Wash your tomatoes, tatashe, hot pepper, onion,ginger and garlic and blend..
- After which you add the blended ingredients to the meat and put on fire. Add your maggi and salt to taste and allow boil, when the water is almost drying you add your oil, allow the water to dry till frying. your stew is ready..
- While you put water on fire to parboil your rice, you start peeling your irish potatoes and chop it into the desired sizes. After parboiling the rice, you sieve set aside. since the rice is half done, you put the pot back on fire and put the water that will be enough to cook both the rice and the irish, you add a little salt to the water if you like, wash the irish potatoes and add into the water..
- Allow to boil then add the rice to it, use a cooking stick to mix together, cover and allow to cook till the water is dry..
- Wash your spinach with salt and cut after which you steam, ready to be served with the white rice, irish potatoes and stew. Enjoy!.
Lamb, potatoes, onion, and carrots are simmered together in this warm and comforting Irish stew, a perfect meal on a cold rainy day. There's nothing more warming on a cold, wet day than a simple Irish stew made with lamb and potatoes. This is quick and easy to make. It will last a few days in the fridge – in fact the flavour improves with age. Add stout, potatoes, rutabaga, fennel seed, mustard powder, dill weed, water and broth powder.