How to Prepare Perfect Potato stew and spaghetti
Potato stew and spaghetti. Okufumba: Katufumbe Chicken Stew ne Jacket Potatoes. I used Potatoes USA petite potatoes as the hearty base for this stew, and they were simply perfect. So creamy and flavorful, they paired so well with the tomato base and chunky seafood.
Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us. For homemade Italian comfort, make Ina Garten's Real Meatballs and Spaghetti recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, starring veal, pork and beef. You can have Potato stew and spaghetti using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato stew and spaghetti
- Prepare 2 kg of potatoes peeled& chopped.
- You need 500 g of spaghetti.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 4 of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbs of royco.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of cooking oil.
POTATO GNOCCHI BEEF STEW — Potato gnocchi replaces the traditional potatoes in this rich and hearty beef stew. I love a good, hearty beef stew on a chilly evening, and this Potato Gnocchi Beef Stew is loaded with savory chunks of beef, baby carrots and tender potato gnocchi. Please welcome Omar Allibhoy, a superb Spanish chef, who's brought his incredible recipe for a one pot chorizo and potato stew. Potato stew recipe with step by step photos.
Potato stew and spaghetti instructions
- Boil water for the spaghetti. Add spaghetti and salt and let it cook at medium heat.
- Drain water when the spaghetti is cooked.
- Place onions and cooking oil. Stir and add tomatoes when they turn slightly brown.
- Stir for a few minutes as the tomatoes soften and add the potatoes as you stir..
- Add royco stirred in 1 cup water. Add salt and cover for the potatoes to cook..
- Check to make sure the potatoes don't burn and add water until they are cooked then serve..
This is a Kerala style potato stew made with coconut milk and spices. I prepare potato stew to go with appam or ghee rice. The recipe is similar to the Veg stew i had posted earlier. The flavors of the spices and curry leaves blend well with the creaminess. The sweet potatoes did end up a bit mushier than when cooked in the slow cooker, but flavors were delicious.