Recipe: Tasty Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry
Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry. Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry #heirloom This is my family's go to recipe when making spaghetti stir fry, it has such a depth of flavour and you can't really go wrong with pasta. Here is how you achieve it. Here is how you achieve that.
Meanwhile, trim and discard root end of bok choy. Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry with Spaghetti Directions. In a frying pan heat remaining Grace Vegetable Oil and use to saute chicken strips. You can have Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry
- You need 2 of large eggs, cracked, seasoned with salt and pepper and beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a large chicken breast, cut into strips.
- You need 2 cups of spaghetti, cooked.
- It’s 1 of medium sized carrot, grated.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of small bell pepper, chopped (any colour works fine).
- It’s 1 of small garlic clove, finely minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a small cabbage, shredded or cut into strips.
- It’s 1 of medium bunch of scallions, diced (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s to taste of Paprika,.
- Prepare to taste of Salt,.
- You need to taste of Chicken cube,.
- You need of Chicken Seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken cube.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
When almost thoroughly cooked, add onion and garlic and toss lightly. Stir-fry broccoli and carrots in remaining oil. Meanwhile cook pasta according to directions. Combine cornstarch and reserved marinade; add to vegetable mixture.
Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry step by step
- Season the chicken and let marinate for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile prep all the other ingredients..
- When ready, put a large saucepan over medium low heat and add in the oil. Next, add in the chicken strips and sautée for about 2 – 3 minutes until partially cooked..
- Then, push the chicken to one side of the pan and on the other side, pour in the beaten eggs. Cook for about 50 seconds and start to scramble it up, once it is partially cooked, stir to combine the chicken and eggs..
- After, add in the vegetables and sautée that for another 2 minutes..
- To continue, add in the spaghetti and soy sauce, mix everything together thoroughly and sautée for another 2 minutes. If it looks dry, add in a bit more oil..
- Finally, season with salt, pepper and chicken cube and sautée for the final 1 – 2 minutes. When done, take off the heat and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.
Bring to a boil; stir and cook until thickened. I love pasta dishes a lot, i make them quite often. I have quite a few collections of them in this blog. You can check all of them here. My favorite ones are veg and chicken pasta, chicken alfredo, keema macaroni, alio olio and many more.