Recipe: Yummy Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. This is a delicious and easy to prepare chicken and baby bok choy. You can substitute the chicken with fish, beef, tofu, etc. Easy and delicious chicken and baby bok choy stir fry.
These shallow-fried wings are super crunchy without a heavy breading. You do not need oil for this. The oil from the chicken is enough. You can have Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs
- You need of Chicken wings.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of tomato, cut into quarter.
- You need 1 bunch of bok choi, cutted.
- You need 5 of cayenne pepper,chopped.
- Prepare 3 of shallote,chopped.
- Prepare 2 of cloved garlic, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbs of ligh soysauce.
- You need To taste of sugar.
- It’s To taste of pepper.
- Prepare To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Cooking oil.
- It’s of For Marinade.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbs of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
Chicken Stir-Fry With Bok Choy and Garlic Sauce. jeffreyw / Wikimedia Commons. The recipe features bok choy and gammon (pork) steak with mushrooms and garlic. Best of all, you can choose to serve it with fried rice or simply toss everything into your rice cooker. Oyster Sauce – Dark brown, thick, and not exactly delicious on its own, oyster sauce is one of those condiments that really helps tie a dish If you try making this Easy Chicken Stir Fry with Bok Choy, please leave me a comment and let me know!
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner..
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook.
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked.
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it…
- Happy cooking ????????.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. Pan-fried duck breast with pak choi & asparagus Duck works brilliantly with Asian flavours. The simple steamed greens, crispy chilli, ginger and garlic, and the tangy dressing provide the perfect backdrop. In restaurants, stir-frying is done in extra-large woks over very high heat.