Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Tuscan Beef stew on mashed potatoes
Tuscan Beef stew on mashed potatoes.
You can have Tuscan Beef stew on mashed potatoes using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuscan Beef stew on mashed potatoes
- Prepare 1 lb of stew beef.
- It’s 1 of large carrot diced.
- You need 1 of large celery stalk diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 4 of minced clove garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of balsamic.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced tomato.
- You need 1 can of cannelini beans.
- You need 2 sprig of rosemary.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of Mashed potatoes.
Tuscan Beef stew on mashed potatoes step by step
- Spray Dutch oven with oil and brown beef but not cooked entirely. Remove and set aside. Cook onion, celery, carrot until done and add garlic for one minute. Add tomato paste and cook one minute. Deglaze pan with balsamic. Add broth and tomatoes and scrape bottom of pan. Add everything else except beans and simmer covered for 40 minutes. Uncover, add beans and simmer 30 more minutes. Serve over potatoes..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)