How to Make Appetizing Chicken adobo
Chicken adobo. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste.
My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar. Chicken Adobo – crazy delicious Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe made in one pot. Chicken Abodo is a perfect dinner for the entire family. You can have Chicken adobo using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken adobo
- It’s 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of peppercorns.
- Prepare 3-5 pcs of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar (optional).
Chicken adobo is a Filipino recipe made with only a few ingredients. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino dish that features chicken braised in a mixture of soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, and black peppercorns. Filipino chicken adobo simmered in soy sauce, vinegar, and spices until fragrant and tender. Google the word "adobo" and you'll end up with links to everything from chipotles to Mexican restaurants.
Chicken adobo instructions
- Mix everything.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Simmer in low heat for 20 minutes, while turning chicken to cook evenly every 5 minutes. When sauce is almost dry. Turn off heat and serve with warm rice.
- (Optional) Can fry lightly fry the chicken before cooking with the marinate.
This tangy, sweet, salty chicken adobo recipe cuts down on the time-consuming process of peeling and slicing a ton of garlic cloves. Chicken Adobo is the most popular and famous dish in the Philippines. Chicken is braised, low and slow, in tangy, vinegary garlic sauce until it is meltingly tender and falling off the bone. This one-pot Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe from Food Network uses only a handful of ingredients, including garlic and soy sauce. Filipino Adobo Chicken – Chicken braised in vinegar and soy sauce with lots of garlic.