Recipe: Yummy Chicken Bistek
Chicken Bistek. Chicken Bistek is just as tasty as the beef version, but quicker to make and more budget-friendly. Moist, flavorful and smothered in a tangy and savory sauce, it's delicious with steamed rice. Chicken bistek is another variation of the well known traditional beef bistek.
For Mexico, Bistek is sirloin beef covered in bread crumbs and placed in tortillas or tacos. It as tasty as the beef version and very good for those who does not like red meat. Moist, flavorful and smothered and very easy to make, it's. You can cook Chicken Bistek using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bistek
- You need of Main Ingredient.
- It’s of Boneless Chicken breast.
- You need of Onions (cut in rings).
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Garlic (minced and finely choppped).
- You need of Corn starch.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Calamansi juice or Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
CHIXSTEK (CHICKEN BISTEK) is another variance of Bistek or Beef Steak. Its quick, budget friendly and easy to cook! Although they are almost the same.theres one hint of ingredient you can add to. This chicken dish is a variation of the ubiquitous Bistek Tagalog but instead of the traditional beef slices, I used chicken parts.
Chicken Bistek instructions
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce, black pepper and pure calamansi juice or lemon juice for at least 30 mins..
- Pan fry marinated chicken, then set aside. Do not ovecook..
- In the same pan, saute half of the prepared onion rings and garlic..
- Pour the marinade, then the cooked chicken. Let the mixture simmer..
- Add in the other half of the onion rings..
- Add sugar and ground black pepper..
- Dissolve corn starch in water and pour to the simmering chicken to make the sauce sticky..
- Let it simmer for another 5-10 mins..
Chicken ala bistek is a version of bistek tagalog using chicken breast. Try this simple and easy to prepare chicken steak Pinoy ulam, Chicken Bistek. Ideal for a quick meal with the family. Your title should be well formatted so that it gives an idea to the readers about what recipe it is. e.g., Chicken Butter Masala Recipe, or, How to make Chicken Butter Masala [Recipe]. This must-try recipe for Filipino bistek, or beef steak, uses a delicious and simple marinade to impart serious flavor.