Easiest Way to Make Delicious Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free)
Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free).
You can cook Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free)
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 2 lb of beef stew meat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- It’s 1 can of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of soup can of water.
- It’s 1 cup of brown gravy (or broth sometimes with BBQ sauce).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 cups of cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery.
- You need 1/2 cup of red wine or juice or water.
- Prepare 1 cup of either green beans, garbanzo beans, mushrooms,.
- You need of or whatever extra veggies you'd like to add.
- You need 4 of carrots.
Beef Stew (tomato free, potato free) instructions
- Coat meat cubes with flour, salt, and pepper..
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat, add oil, and sear the meat..
- Add garlic, onion, soup, water, gravy, and basil..
- Cover and bake in oven (300°F) for about 2 hours..
- Add remaining veggies and wine and bake for another 2 hours..
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)