Recipe: Delicious Easy! Potato and Bacon Stew
Easy! Potato and Bacon Stew.
You can cook Easy! Potato and Bacon Stew using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy! Potato and Bacon Stew
- Prepare 5 of or 6 Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Carrots (if you have any).
- It’s 3 slice of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Green peas (optional).
- It’s 2 of Soup stock cube.
Easy! Potato and Bacon Stew instructions
- Cut the potatoes in to large bite-sized pieces. Slice the onions. Cut the carrots into small pieces Cut the bacon in to 1 cm-sized pieces..
- Put all the ingredients into the pot and fill the pot with just enough water to cover the contents. Stew until most of the liquid has evaporated from the pot..
- Turn off the heat and stir once with a wooden spatula. The crumbling pieces of thoroughly cooked potatoes should be smooth and delicious..
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve..
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)