Recipe: Delicious Crock pot Beef stew
Crock pot Beef stew. In this easy cooking video, I make some beef stew in my crock pot, or slow cooker. Everyone's favorite comforting beef stew made easily in the crockpot! The meat is SO TENDER and the stew is rich, chunky and hearty!
My personal favorite. ever since I was a kid. I'm a true midwestern meat and potatoes kinda lady. Beef stew is an all American Comfort Classic. You can have Crock pot Beef stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot Beef stew
- It’s 2 l of ounce packages dry onion soup mix.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 pounds of lean beef stew meat.
- You need 5 of medium potatoes diced.
- Prepare 2-3 cup of cups baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 (10 ounces) of each Xmas cream of celery soup.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s Bag of frozen peas.
My favorite cozy, hearty, comforting beef stew recipe — easy to make in the Instant Pot or Crock Pot, and always so delicious. Easy Crockpot Beef Stew Recipe. by PaleoHacks Team. Nothing says comfort food like Paleo beef stew. It's rich, hearty, and perfect for a one-pot dinner with lots of leftovers.
Crock pot Beef stew step by step
- In a large plastic bag, combine dry onion soup mix and paprika. Add in meat and shake the bag to coat meat with the seasonings. You might have to do the step in batches for all the meat to fit. Once meat is coated spread out evenly into a greased 7 quart crock pot..
- Top meat evenly with diced potatoes, carrots,onions, and frozen peas..
- Mix the cream of celery soup and ketchup in a small bowl l. Pour mixture over the meat and vegetables..
- Cover crock pot with lid. Cook on low heat for 8 hours or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Stir to combine everything!.
- Enjoy 😊.
With fresh stew meat and lots of chopped veggies, this filling stew will warm you from the inside out. This Beef Stew may be made in the Crock-Pot or on the stove top in a large Dutch oven, but for the best results, be sure your Crock-Pot doesn't boil; it should simmer lightly. Crock Pot Beef Stew is the ultimate comfort food. Tender chunks of beef with potatoes and carrots in a thick, hearty gravy makes for a Crock Pot Beef Stew, which we also call Irish Beef Stew, is one of our favorite meals to make on a chilly evening. The simmering stew meat cooks low and slow in the.