Recipe: Delicious Simple Steamed Chicken
Simple Steamed Chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Steam Chicken. I used chicken stock instead of water and I put whole onions and garlic cloves in the steamer basket to help flavor the meat.. Chinese steamed chicken (白切鸡/白斩鸡) is one of the simplest Cantonese recipes.
Steamed chicken with mushrooms 冬菇蒸鸡 is a home-cooked dish 家常菜 popular among the Cantonese. It is quick and easy to prepare steamed chicken, and the gravy is the most satisfying part of the dish. See recipes for Steam Chicken, Steam Chicken with Dates too. You can cook Simple Steamed Chicken using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Steamed Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken drumsticks, thighs and wings.
- You need of Marinade.
- Prepare of Sprinkle some salt on skin.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 stalks of spring onion.
- It’s 4 slices of ginger smashed.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic smashed.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 150 ml of water.
Great recipe for Perfectly Moist and Juicy Steamed Chicken Breast. Briefly steaming chicken in white wine, sake, or water and letting the residual heat slowly cook the meat prevents it from drying out. This technique is very versatile and the chicken can be used in salads, wraps & sandwiches,. Chinese steamed chicken with ginger and green onion.
Simple Steamed Chicken instructions
- Marinate chicken with some salt just sprinkle lightly on the skin..
- Place all ingredients and sauce mixture on a steaming plate. Place the chicken pieces on it..
- Steam the chicken in high heat for 15 minutes and serve..
I have made this steamed chicken recipe several times this summer. Steaming is a really popular cooking method in every Chinese kitchen. Steamed dishes are simple, quick and always tender in texture. For poached version, please check white cut chicken. The Best Healthy Steamed Chicken Breast Recipes on Yummly