Recipe: Delicious Chicken with leek puree and macadamia nuts
Chicken with leek puree and macadamia nuts. I love all things macadamia nut. I love them roasted and salted, dipped in chocolate, made into nut butter, or used as a crispy crust for for fish or chicken. These Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken Tenders are a great example of the latter. (This post contains affiliate links.
You will love this simple chicken recipe! Coarsely chop macadamia nuts and sprinkle on top. With its almond flour crust and macadamia nut topping, it is a rich and silky treat that is guaranteed to fulfill your chocolate cravings. You can have Chicken with leek puree and macadamia nuts using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken with leek puree and macadamia nuts
- Prepare of chicken.
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- You need of pistacchio dukkah.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of leek puree.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of leek.
- You need of cauliflower.
- Prepare of stock (fish; vegetable).
- It’s of macadamia crumbs.
- It’s of salted macadamias.
- You need of zest of whole lemon.
- You need of garlic clove.
- You need of juice of whole lemon.
- Prepare of fresh oregano leaves.
This Macadamia Nut Brownie recipe is so delicious and is packed with the perfect crunch! Paleo Macadamia-Crusted Chicken with Honey-Mustard Sauce Rack of Lamb with Lemon Myrtle and Macadamia Crust Lemon Fondant Potatoes and Vegetables. Ravioli with Chicken and Sweet Potato.
Chicken with leek puree and macadamia nuts step by step
- For the chicken step 1: coat in oil and dukkah and set aside to marinade for 20 mins.
- For macadamia crumbs: place the macadamia nuts, lemon zest and garlic in a food processor and grind into small crumbs. Heat the butter in a frying pan and lightly toast the mixture, stirring regularly. Turn the heat off, add lemon juice and stir together..
- For the puree: heat butter in a pan and sautee the leek until golden. Add cauliflower and stock and bring to the boil. Simmer until cauliflower is aldente. Transfer to a food processor and puree until smooth..
- For the chicken step 2: Heat butter in frying pan on high heat, then turn to medium. Add chicken and cook for 10 mins each side, or until cooked through. Slice into 1cm slices..
- To serve: Spoon the puree onto plates. Lay chicken slices across the puree, and sprinkle the macadamia crumbs and oregano leaves over the top..
Braised Rabbit with Leeks, Parsnip and Caramelised Figs. If you want the Macadamias to contribute significantly to the taste of the sauce, as opposed to just adding a bit of a crunchy sensation every now and Your chicken is probably overcooked. It should be just barely cooked through. On whether it's a whole chicken, breasts, legs. Mix in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate.