Recipe: Perfect Potato Lentil Curry
Potato Lentil Curry. This wonderful vegan one-pot curry contains red lentils, potatoes, tomatoes, and onions and is flavored with coconut milk, curry One-Pot Vegan Potato-Lentil Curry. Add curry powder and mix to bring out its flavour. Add rinsed and drained lentils, broth and tomatoes.
Quick and easy pressure cooker sweet potato lentil curry recipe. How To Make Curry Sweet Potato + Red Lentil Soup. Cube, dice and mince your ingredients. You can have Potato Lentil Curry using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Lentil Curry
- You need of Curry:.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of small apple sauce container.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of flour.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of paprika.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Stew Ingredients:.
- It’s 4 of Small potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of lentils.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 Cups of water.
This pressure cooker sweet potato lentil curry requires little preparation. You could almost call it a drop and go recipe! It's vegan, gluten-free and super flavorful! Red lentils cook quickly and you can vary the veggies in the Indian-inspired dish!
Potato Lentil Curry step by step
- Make a roux by combining butter and flour in a pot in medium heat until slightly brown (don’t burn!).
- Add garam masala and curry powder to roux..
- Add paprika, apple sauce and honey..
- It should be a slight thick paste. Then add to 2 cups water on high heat..
- Cut potatoes and strain lentils. And add to stew..
- Stew on medium high heat with the lid slightly cracked for 30 minutes or until thick..
- Just before serving, add soy sauce and ketchup. Serve with rice..
Helpful tools and equipment to make Cauliflower, Red Lentil and Potato Curry (Affiliate Links) Add the broth, sweet potatoes, and lentils. When the lentils are tender and the liquid has decreased, add the yogurt, lime juice, and chard, and cook until the chard is just starting to wilt. Sprinkle curry powder, turmeric, and cayenne over diced sweet potatoes and toss to coat. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until lentils are tender to. Home » Gluten Free Recipes » Easy Sweet Potato and Lentil Curry.