How to Prepare Appetizing Boiled Irish Potato & Beef Stew
Boiled Irish Potato & Beef Stew.
You can cook Boiled Irish Potato & Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boiled Irish Potato & Beef Stew
- You need 1 of onion bulb.
- You need 15 of fresh tomatoes.
- You need 4 of tatashe.
- It’s 3 of knorr cube.
- Prepare 6 of fresh pepper.
- You need 1/2 of kilo beef.
- It’s 1 of cksp vegetable oil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of curry.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 15 of irish potatoes.
Boiled Irish Potato & Beef Stew step by step
- Wash beef and place in a small pot and spice according to your taste and parboil without water and set aside..
- Wash tomatoes, pepper, tatashe and onions and blend everything together and set aside.
- Heat up pot in a medium pot and once its dried up add vegetable oil and fry the diced meat; once its almost fried dried, add blended tomatoes and allow it cook without stiring; once the oil start floating on the top, stir continuously for another 6minutes..
- Then add meat stock stir add salt,curry allow to boil for 5min..
- Turn off heat and serve.
- Peel irish potato and parboil and once its tender, serve with beef stew.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)