Recipe: Tasty Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay
Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay. This is a coconut dish with a powerful vegetable called Moringa or Malunggay. A very quick and healthy coconut dish from Dash of Spices. Chicken and malunggay soup with coconut milk – CASA Veneracion.
And a huge bunch of malunggay leaves which you have to patiently strip off their stems and rinsed (see how to prepare. Malunggay is a very nutritious plant and its benefits have been acknowledged by nutritionist, dietitians, and nutrition researchers. Considered a miracle plant, the tea derived from the leaves of this tree has high levels of flavanoids or polyphenols. You can cook Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay
- It’s 1 kg of chopped chicken.
- You need 200 g of picked malunggay leaves.
- You need 2 pcs of coarsely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 pc of chopped garlic pulp.
- You need 1 pc of chopped chilli finger (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 oz of soy sauce.
- You need 3 cups of fresh and pure coconut milk.
- It’s 1 oz of vegetable oil.
- You need of kosher salt and freshly crushed black pepper for seasonings.
- Prepare 1 pc of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 cup of cut small potato (optional).
These are antioxidants that can help detoxify your body and. Add in papaya, green Chillies, and malunggay leaves and *This is a milk boosting dish for breastfeeding mommies. The more malunggay you put, the better! It can be a "TAMANG KAIN" meal also for your.
Chicken stew in coconut with miracle plant Malunggay instructions
- Sauté onion, garlic, ginger, and chillies until lightly brown..
- Add in chopped chicken, and potatoes. season it with salt and pepper until the chicken sears up it's surface in crisp, drop a pc of bay leaf..
- Glazed with soy sauce, until reduces.
- Pour in the fresh and pure coconut milk.
- Cook the dish until chicken is soft and tender, as well as the coconut sets in. for in about 10 mins. season it if needed.
- Then lastly drop in the malunggay, simmer it again for about 3-4 mins. in a low heat..
- And then wallahhh..
- If Malunggay is not available you can use spinach as a substitute… ENJOY.
Pour in water and coconut cream and turmeric powder and bring to boil. Add the chilli leaves or malunggay and sit through until wilted from the heat of the stew. This Corn and Malunggay Soup Recipe is nutricious and delicious. It can make you feel warm during cold days. This Corn and Malunggay Soup Recipe produces a healthy soup dish composed of shredded white corn and malunggay (Moringa) leaves.