Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Potato croquet and beef stew
Potato croquet and beef stew. How To Make Beef Stew with Carrots & Potatoes. Just omit the potatoes because they don't freeze well. If you'd like, boil some potatoes separately when you defrost the stew and either add them into the stew or serve them on.
Cinnamon, cloves, apricots and sweet potatoes create the tasty twist to a homey beef stew. Yummy Japanese croquettes combine ground beef with mashed potatoes and onions; formed into patties, then coated with panko and deep fried to a golden brown. This One-Pot Beef Stew makes big flavors with little mess. You can have Potato croquet and beef stew using 14 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato croquet and beef stew
- It’s 5 of medium sized potatoes.
- You need 100 g of diced beef.
- You need 1 bunch of kales.
- Prepare 100 g of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1000 ml of Oil or enough for deep frying.
- You need 3 of eggs beaten.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 bunch of dania.
- Prepare 1 of small green pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 of teaspoonful curry powder.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
It's a comforting, delicious meal any day of the week. Looking for an easy crock pot recipe? This Crock pot Steak and Potatoes Beef Stew Recipe tastes amazing. Try this Steak and potatoes soup today!
Potato croquet and beef stew step by step
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Optionally dice them..
- Put the (diced) potatoes to boil for (30) 45 mins. Add a little salt..
- Meanwhile, prepare and boil the chopped beef with a pinch of salt..
- When the potatoes are cooked to your satisfaction, drain the water, add butter(margarine) then mash them….
- Leave to cool on the side..
- Take a pan and add the cooking oil on high heat, afterwards add the onions….
- Add tomatoes and cook till mashed and mixed well, add green pepper and cook some more..
- Add the meat alone without broth and fry well till it is mixed well with the cooked vegetables. Then add the dania….
- Add some salt to taste(depends on your preference), then add the spices(black pepper and curry powder).
- Add some broth, just enough to make the stew thick but not water or light….
- For any inquiries, changes, suggestions, comments, likes, loves…Halla at me @drh at your service.
- Take the mashed potatoes and form into evenly-sized balls….
- Dip a ball in egg all round then bread crumbs till perfectly coated…repeat for the rest….
- Put the deep frying oil in a skillet and heat on high….
- Add a few potato balls at a time and fry till golden brown(the photo deceives you ;p).
- Drain them and put aside keeping them hot….
- Fry the kales with some onions if preferred….
- Put all the three, potatoes, beef stew and kales in a presentable manner and serve…🍜.
- For any inquiries, comments, suggestions et al., Hit me up @drh☯.
Instructions for Making Beef and Potato Stew. In a Dutch oven or oven safe pot heat the oil over a medium high flame. If needed, add additional salt and pepper to taste. Serve Classic Beef Stew, garnished with fresh parsley. This is a delicious vegetable filled beef stew with a rich tomato base.