Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs
Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs. Heat the pan, put the oil in, then fry the garlic until it's golden brown. Put the cauliflower, carrots, meatballs, and chicken in. Season with salt, pepper, shaoxing wine, soy sauce, seasoning sauce.
Coat a wok or frying pan with oil and heat. Serve over brown rice or pasta. I quickly stir-fried the thinly sliced chicken (easy to thin-slice if you partially freeze it first), then the vegetables. (Leaving on a jet plane day after tomorrow and this was the perfect recipe to clear out the fridge: broccoli, zucchini, onions, mushrooms, baby bok choy, red bell pepper and bean sprouts). You can have Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cauliflower (cut).
- Prepare 1/4 of carrots (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 3 of meatballs (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 4 of garlic (minced).
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 10 cubes of chicken thigh.
- It’s of Starch.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Rice.
- It’s 2 of small bowls of rice.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of margarine.
- It’s of Seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoning sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shaoxing wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Sugar.
- It’s of White pepper.
- You need of Oil.
Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. I thought this was a great recipe as a guideline to make your own veggie stir fry. I added a few other veggies and followed most of the preparation steps. Only other change I made was to use sesame oil place of vegetable oil.
Stir Fried Veggies with Extra Leftover Chicken and Meatballs step by step
- Cover chicken thigh cubes with starch and garlic powder and soy sauce, leave it for 10 minutes. Then quick fry..
- Heat the pan, put the oil in, then fry the garlic until it's golden brown..
- Put the cauliflower, carrots, meatballs, and chicken in. Season with salt, pepper, shaoxing wine, soy sauce, seasoning sauce..
- After all the ingredients cooked, put the lettuce in, and add a drop of sesame oil. Set aside..
- Heat the wok, melt the margarine, and put the garlic in. Next, put the rice in, stir until all covered and turn yellow..
- Beat the egg on the same wok, then stir altogether. Until it's fragrant..
- Put the rice and stir fry veggies on a plate and garnish with lettuce and prawn crackers..
In place of chicken stock I used Swanson Vegetable stock since I was serving this to some vegetarian guests. The vegetables would add some moisture and flavor to the mix. Also, it's worth noting that the final results will depend on the quality of the chicken you start with. Add the baby corn and broccoli and cook for a couple of minutes, then, while the veggies are still firm, pour in the sauce. My daughter makes this yummy stir-fry often for our family.