Recipe: Yummy Honey garlic chicken
Honey garlic chicken. Looking for an easy chicken dinner? Replay "Honey Garlic Chicken Is SO Flavorful". This easy honey garlic baked chicken thighs recipe is so GOOD!
Baked Honey Garlic Chicken WingsDishes and Dust Bunnies. Add chicken, in batches, and shake to coat. Garnish with parsley and serve over vegetables, rice. You can have Honey garlic chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey garlic chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red Pepper flakes.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- You need of Chicken thighs bone in.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water for instant pot.
Coat each chicken wing with a generous layer of the flour mixture. Super easy and super fast, this Pressure Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken is full of flavor and a family friendly dinner recipe. So much flavor with very little effort! Easy honey garlic chicken thighs with sticky sauce is perfect for weeknight dinners when served I've been making a variation of this honey garlic chicken thighs recipe for years.
Honey garlic chicken instructions
- Put chicken in pressure cooker or instant pot.
- Add all ingredient to a bowl (except the chicken) mix well.
- Pour mix over chicken, cook on hi for 22-24 mins with a quick release. To get that crispy skin place in boiler for a few minutes..
- Notes- can use frozen chicken, only add the water if you are using an pressure cooker, for in crockpot no need to add the water. Crockpot – cook on hi 3-4 hrs or on low for 6 hrs. Can also put potatoes and carrots or green beans in this for a one pot meal..
This honey garlic chicken is that good. This Honey Garlic Chicken recipe is easy to make and so delicious that you'll be spending the entire baking time staring at the oven in anticipation.. Honey Garlic Chicken has succulent chicken thighs and vegetables in a sticky honey garlic The chicken thighs become so juicy, they practically melt in your mouth! These Honey Garlic Chicken Wings are sweet, garlicky, and sticky. Everything you'd ever want in a chicken wing, plus they're baked, not fried!