Recipe: Delicious Desperate beef Stew
Desperate beef Stew. Kerala-Style Beef Stew, via Bon Appetit I'm intrigued by the serrano chiles and the coconut milk. I'm in desperate need of some hearty, warms-you-to-your-toes fare, which can only mean one thing. This Beef Stew recipe is easy to make and tastes great.
Beef stew is the answer to any dinnertime conundrum. Tender pieces of meat, simmered with nutritious vegetables in a savory and creamy sauce should satisfy all cravings. This beef stew is the ultimate, hearty, melt-in-your mouth comfort food of all, and so easy to make in the Instant Pot® for a simple midweek dinner. You can cook Desperate beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Desperate beef Stew
- You need 2 packs of stewing beef.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes.
- It’s 4 of large carrots.
- Prepare 2 of medium red onions.
- Prepare 4 of dry red chillies.
- You need of Coarse Pepper.
- You need of Hot pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of rock salt.
- You need of Beef stock.
- You need of Beef gravy granules.
- It’s 1/2 Bottle of Desperados tequila beer.
Ingredients include stew beef, red potatoes and carrots. Rating Visualize a warm bowl of beef stew—thick steaming gravy with hearty pieces of potato and small diced cubes of celery and carrot surrounding chunks of well-browned beef. It then conveniently bakes unattended for hours. Beef stew doesn't need to be super, super thick.
Desperate beef Stew step by step
- Drop 2 packs of diced beef into a hot slow cooker and marinate with salt n pepper.
- Cook for 45 mins… brown the beef.
- Prepare the vegetables, keeping mine rustic, thick cut and un peeled… drop in a couple of red chillies.
- Add everything to the crock pot add water with stock cubes… added water was boiled.
- Do nothing for another 2hrs….. then add the beer…. (no idea how this will turn out 😜) don't waste the other half… sup and enjoy.
- Do nothing for another 3 hrs….
You'll most likely be using potatoes, and their starch will naturally thicken your stew. It's not a gravy—you shouldn't be adding a roux or flour or cornstarch. A good beef stew takes timing: putting ingredients in the pot in the correct order to make sure everything is finished at Beef Stew Recipe with Ale. Chef Bryan Voltaggio, Volt, Frederick, Maryland. Instant pot beef stew is a Instant pot beef stew is a game-changer, and crockpot/slow cooker instructions are also included.